DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of FRVR Limited to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 ("DMCA").
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit FRVR Limited to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner's agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided FRVR Limited is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that she/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, she/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ01.pdf, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Notice, Takedown, and Putback Procedure
FRVR Limited expects all users of its system to comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if FRVR Limited is notified of a claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond appropriately, which may include removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. FRVR Limited will follow the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act with regard to appropriate notifications of the user and the complaining party, acceptance of counter notifications, and, where indicated, "putback" of the alleged infringing material. Refer to the United States Copyright Office for the provisions of the DMCA at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
Where it has been clearly established that a FRVR Limited client is a repeat offender, FRVR Limited may terminate that person's account.
Pursuant to the DMCA, FRVR Limited has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on a FRVR Limited site, please notify our designated agent, preferably by email, at:
Agent: Francesca Licata
Mail: 36, Flat 3, Abbate Savoia Street